This Policy additionally includes protections for European Union citizens.
For any questions do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is Personal Data?
The term “Personal Data” or “Data”, as used to this Policy, refers to a natural person’s ( either an individual or a professional ) data such as full name, e-mail address, telephone number, etc. that can identify or be used to identify a visitor of the Indeavor SaaS Platform.
What type of Personal Data do we collect?
We collect, store and use the following basic information in order to transact business with you, on behalf of the company you work for, as our customer:
- Usernames and passwords in compliance with the SaaS product specifications, providing access and usage to our SaaS products.
- Contact information, including information such as name, email address, your telephone number(s), or any other personal information & metadata are defined by the Administrators of your organization/company inside our SaaS products.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications, and/or newsletters.
- Time zone and Locale preferences for the purposes of Workforce Management.
- Information about computer and about your usage of the Indeavor Platform. This may include IP address, location, browser type and version, operating system, duration of usage, page views, module and page navigation.
How we use your Personal Data?
We use the data we collect from you in the following ways:
- to send you email notifications based on your business transactions (ie: Scheduling, Vacation Planning etc.)
- to send you Voice or SMS notifications based on your business transactions.
- to call you during the execution of automated processes and retrieve your business preferences via our integrated Communication Software.
- to provide customer support services to you.
- to process telemetry & statistical information through Azure Cloud platform, focusing on system performance improvements.
- for compliance purposes or other legal rights, or as it may be required by applicable laws and regulations or requested by any judicial process or governmental authorities.
- to provide information which you have requested.
How we share your Personal Data
Operating as a Data Processor (GDPR) in a SaaS cloud-based environment, we will not, without the express consent, sell, rent or disclose your personal information with third parties. We may only share the information we collect from you:
As Required By Law or Similar Disclosures to:
- satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request;
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues;
- respond to your requests; or
- protect our rights, property or safety, our users, and the public.
- We may share only mandatory Personal information needed with our Partners and Service Providers, in order to provide an end to end solution to our customers. For more info please check Partners & Service Providers section.
- We may share information with your consent and permission.
Vendors & Service Providers
All our vendors & service providers (sub-processors) are GDPR compliant and fall into the following service categories:
- Email Sending Service
- SMS Sending Serive
- Communication Service
- Customer Support Service
Our subprocessors have agreed with the Company and are contractually bound:
- to maintain confidentiality
- not to transfer Data to third parties without our written permission
- to undertake organizational and technical data security measures
- to comply with the legal framework for the protection of Personal Data, especially with the General Data Protection Regulation ( GDPR )
You may request more details on our Vendors and Service providers and their GDPR compliancy via email: email@example.com
Within Indeavor, our employees and agents may be given limited access to Personal Information which we collect, in order to perform their duties and the reason for processing. All our employees are required to keep that information confidential and are not permitted to use it for any other purposes.
Personal Information may be also shared among Indeavor’s subsidiary company: Indeavor Greece, located in Athens, Greece.
International Data Transfers
As part of our international activity we might transfer your Personal Data to countries located either inside the European Economic Area or to third countries. The recipients of such transfers will either be subsidiary companies, or Data Processors which are contractually bound with our companies. Any such transfers are made only if the appropriate conditions of GDPR are met.
A cookie is a small piece of data stored on your computer by the web browser while browsing a website. This stored information, is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We use both "session" cookies and "persistent" cookies on the website. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted or until they reach a specified expiration date
We use the session cookies to:
- keep track of you while you navigate our website
- applying your culture & Localization settings
- prevent fraud and increase our website security; and
- collect telemetry and statistical usage for Microsoft Application Insights Platform in order to enhance the performance of our products.
We do not use the persistent cookies to
- keep track of the marketing performance of our services.
The following cookies are defined within the Indeavor Platform ( complete list for all apps ):
All Indeavor Platform Services are over HTTPS using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and plain http access is disabled.
We are committed to ensure that your Personal Data are secured via technical and organizational precautions preventing the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information. For further reading please refer to Indeavor Cloud Security documentation.
Your Personal Data are retained by us only for as long as it is required according to the purpose of the processing and the applicable law.
Location of your Data
We store and process data in various regions including North/South America, Europe, Australia.
Moreover, data reside in close proximity, within the same region (ie: continent), of natural person's residency.
Individual Rights & GDPR
When using the Indeavor SaaS Platform, you ( the customer ) are the “Data controller” in the sense that you control the data that comes in and out of our platform.
Indeavor is the “Data processor” in the sense that we process the data that you input to our service. Our key responsibility is to ensure that conditions specified in the Data Processing Agreement signed with the controller are always met, and that obligations stated in GDPR are complied with.
The GDPR provides the following rights for individuals:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
For further information about your Individual Rights and the GDPR Policy you may visit the official website or contact the Data Protection Officer ( DPO ) of your company.
Indeavor reserves the right, in its discretion, to update this notice. Please check this from time to time for your awareness of any changes.